Romantic Weekend in Vegas
Las Vegas, in Nevada\'s Mojave Desert, is a resort city famed for its vibrant nightlife, centered around 24-hour casinos and other entertainment options. Its main street and focal point is the Strip, just over 4 miles long. This boulevard is home to themed hotels with elaborate displays such as fountains synchronized to music as well as replicas of an Egyptian pyramid, the Venetian Grand Canal, and the Eiffel Tower.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Experience the best of Las Vegas by booking tours in advance.
Located right in the middle of the Strip !
LOCATED RIGHT ON THE STRIP
Book your stay to enjoy residential-styled living spaces with private terraces and breathtaking skyline views. Explore our one-of-a-kind Restaurant Collection featuring the Las Vegas debuts of world-class chefs.
Let our stylish art and design exhilarate your cultural sensibilities and our vibrant nightlife capture your imagination. Our eclectic mix of hand-selected boutiques, an unrivaled Pool District, 100,000 square-foot casino, and serene Sahra Spa & Hammam complete an unforgettable luxury experience.
$55/pp - Madame Tussauds with Gondola Ride
Add some romance to your Las Vegas vacation. Enjoy Madame Tussauds Las Vegas and an outdoor gondola ride at the Venetian. Upgrade to enjoy lunch or dinner at Buddy V's Ristorante. Do it all in a day or spread out over the duration of your trip, the choice is yours!
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas and souvenir guidebook
- Outdoor gondola ride at The Venetian Hotel and Casino
- Lunch or Dinner (if option selected)
$80/pp - Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour
Let professional local guides take you on an all-inclusive tour of Hoover Dam, educating you on all aspects of Hoover Dam in an informative and entertaining way. Join the Powerplant tour and peruse the Visitor Center, allowing you to learn from every moment of your visit. In addition, this ultimate Hoover Dam tour is one of the only excursions from Las Vegas to offer an exclusive 45-minute Walk on the Top tour. A restaurant lunch and transportation from select Las Vegas hotels are included.
- Professional guide
- Government's Power Plant Tour
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour
- Walk On The Top Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
$165/pp - Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Hot lunch at Guano Point, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
Wake-up find a great place for breakfast and enjoy walking around the city!
After breakfast, you can spend your morning walking down the strip and maybe last minute shopping.
And a course we hope you had a wonderful time!
Add $400 or $600/1-2 hr - Las Vegas Strip by Limo with Personal Photographer
Explore the dazzling Las Vegas Strip in a stretch limousine and have your night documented by a professional photographer during this memorable Viator Exclusive experience perfect for couples, families and groups alike. Sip on Champagne during your 1-hour or 2-hour drive and make stops at popular casinos and attractions such as the Bellagio, the Las Vegas sign or other landmarks you select. During your trip, a professional photographer will take pictures of you.This is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion or milestone in this glamorous city - and it can't be booked anywhere else!
- 1- or 2-hour photo package
- Transportation by limousine (up to 8 passengers)
- Professional photographer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
Add for $370/pp, Enjoy an exclusive experience of the Grand Canyon on this exciting helicopter tour from Las Vegas! After a smooth, scenic flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead to the West Rim, land on a private bluff deep in the canyon for a Champagne toast and snacks. No other Grand Canyon helicopter tour lands this deep, so you\'ll get an unparalleled viewing of the Grand Canyon in all its glory. After soaking up the incredible scenery, fly through the Black Canyon back to Vegas, enjoying audio commentary along the way.
3-Day Weekend in Las Vegas
Deluxe package in Las Vegas !
Sample Itinerary - Call
Luxury package in Las Vegas !
Sample Itinerary - Call
* all prices are subject to change - higher prices during holidays, spring break, and months of March, June, July & December.